• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And After a Long Hiadous......

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I think I won a spelling bee in the 7th grade?????

But I guess computers isn't really considered engineering now is it ;)

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Whoa!!! Apparently I type bad, I think I got the hint thanks guys.

Yikes.

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Thanks all the same guys but I'm pretty sure that if i actualy pay attention to what I type things will work out just fine.

Change of subject anyone????

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
MAHALLEDAY said:
Thanks all the same guys but I'm pretty sure that if i actualy pay attention to what I type things will work out just fine.

Change of subject anyone????
How's your game? What other interests do you have? Seen any good movies lately? Martini or beer? Sushi or Ribeye?

Have you spent any time lately trying to understand quantum mechanics in order to better comprehend that our existence is a focus of shared probabilities in an n-dimensional multiverse, and not an objectively-defined linearly-determined causal universe?

Blondes or brunettes?

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Eracer said:
How's your game? What other interests do you have? Seen any good movies lately? Martini or beer? Sushi or Ribeye?

Have you spent any time lately trying to understand quantum mechanics in order to better comprehend that our existence is a focus of shared probabilities in an n-dimensional multiverse, and not an objectively-defined linearly-determined causal universe?

Blondes or brunettes?
What's wrong with you guy, I think the joke is over. I get it I can't type, oh well. Cripes. Apparently this place isn't a freindly as it was when I first arrived which by the way was pretty much around the time sling gave birth to this place , oh well guess that doesn't count for much. Later guys.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Breathe deeply MAL - everything will be ok. I don't think eracer was keeping the joke going, at least not in his last post anyways. It seemed like a genuine how do you do to me.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry man - I didn't think I was being unfriendly there. That was not my intent, and you did ask for a new topic, so I threw out a few ideas for new topics. I didn't say a single negative word about spelling or anything else. I invite you to discuss any of those topics with me. I was just trying to make conversation, and get off the subject of the spelling BS. I made a joke about it the first time, then I let it go.

Again - if you found anything offensive in that last post, I apologize. It was just a little give and take.

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Yeah no worries, stress projects equals stressed out me. It's all good in the hood.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.