• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody hitting the G15 driver?

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
Seems to be getting really good reviews over on WRX. I am finally back hitting balls after a very long layoff and as much as I love my old launcher, I think it's time to move on. I'm gonna try to get some range time with one this week. Any thoughts?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I hear it's a pretty hot driver for most folks. But I'm of the same idea that, really.. most drivers out there will perform the same ideally. It's in how it sets up for you.. Open or closed.. or really deep face, or low spin head, high launch, etc.

I'm a fan of the adjustability.. I've been hooking and tossing out some heavy draws, when I normally play a fade and cut shot.. Even my irons have transformed into draws, instead of cut shots. Opened up the face of my R9, and viola... No more stupid draw.

OP
fredcouplesfan

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
I hear it's a pretty hot driver for most folks. But I'm of the same idea that, really.. most drivers out there will perform the same ideally. It's in how it sets up for you.. Open or closed.. or really deep face, or low spin head, high launch, etc.

I'm a fan of the adjustability.. I've been hooking and tossing out some heavy draws, when I normally play a fade and cut shot.. Even my irons have transformed into draws, instead of cut shots. Opened up the face of my R9, and viola... No more stupid draw.
I am not too worried about the face angle too much, I'll have to reshaft no matter what and I was planning on using an adapter to open the face up if it needs it.I would go for the i15 but I prefer something with more forgiveness for my driver seeing as I'm more of a grip it and rip it with a driver in my hands.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.