• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Arizona trip and Golf!!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Look at my set up. If that ball doesn't move left the house IS in danger. About 230-240 out. Why do people build houses in harm's way???

No doubt, when me and my sons play I can just here it now, "I'll bet you a beer you can't peg that house" :laugh:

Great pictures BTW Zaphod, and look on the bright side, the days are getting longer, soon the temps will be getting higher, and the bunny's every where will be in danger again, and Red Stripe is pretty good.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Was that with the V2 LD shaft?

No. He did not bring his clubs to Jamaica. That was my 250CT Maltby with Prolaunch shaft. He humbled me with my own sticks. He just smoothed it so he did not over swing a stiff shaft.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I'm a bit jealous, zaphod. Two trips out of the cold this winter. Lucky.

Glad you had a good time!

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Thanks Fitz, Am paying for trip if your look at work on my desk. C'est la garre'

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Hey mddubya, the boobs on your avatar shrunk. Did they repossess them? :laugh:

Lol, no I just felt like changing it up. I was checking out the site on the up coming Big Break show this year and saw the link to one of the contestants, Sophie something from Italy. That's off one of her calenders.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
--- I JUST SAW THIS THREAD!!! YOU CAME TO AZ, AND EVEN IN GREEN VALLEY( 20 MINUTES FROM ME) AND DIDNT LEAVE A MESSAGE... :( oh well... glad you had a good time--

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
So Zaphod - no comments about the canyon? Was it just a "big hole in the ground"? I thought it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen...

Nice pics. Looks like a cool trip.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
So Zaphod - no comments about the canyon? Was it just a "big hole in the ground"? I thought it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen...

Yeah, I was trying to put a cool front up----It's an epic moment. Science, religion, vastness of time, humility etc flood one's thought all at once.

thanks

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah, I was trying to put a cool front up----It's an epic moment. Science, religion, vastness of time, humility etc flood one's thought all at once.

thanks

I tell people it's the only place I've ever been that's left me speechless. Literally speechless. Glad you got to see it.
icon14.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online