• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

As if Our clubmakers injury wasn't enough...

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
...we have shop at two different courses...and both are underwater from the floods..

Look close and see the red flagstick peaking above the water? the stick is 7' tall...on a green that's elevated about 5' already.
montigolfflood1.jpg

Driving range...
montigolfflood5.jpg

#1 and #3 fairway...somewhere....
View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_montigolfflood3.jpg

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Better than drought conditions. We have farmers abandoning 1000's of acres of row crops because they need the water for their permanent crops. Lookout for skyrocketing produce prices this year cause there is going to be a shortage. Although I'm looking forward to hitting some bombs on the dry fairways.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
We have people down here praying for rain. :)

We just need to figure out whose fault this crazy weather is, so we can sue.

Wait a minute......we don't actually need to know that, we can just sue anyway. And have a good chance of winning.

Who got all the money?

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
doc your right is already getting really dry. i work for the USDA Natural Resources Conservation service and work on my dads 1600 acre farm so im out i the fields all the time and man its bad.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Damn, I though we had a lot of water on our courses down here in Florida, but some of those forced carries and pin placements look a bit unfare. :laugh:

Sorry to see your course under water after just really getting the golf season going. Looks like you should have a few days of drainage as the storm has moved east and is getting ready to nail the Northeast today.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I got where you asked me about one...did you wanna order one? Burgandy?

Indacup

You should have gotten an e-mail with my credit card info and home mailing address. It was a Burgundy, stiff, Pure Energy. :D

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
doc your right is already getting really dry. i work for the USDA Natural Resources Conservation service and work on my dads 1600 acre farm so im out i the fields all the time and man its bad.

clemson, I have been looking for the "right" job in USDA, either APHIS or FSIS. Apparently, they have separate personnel departments and don't talk to one another much, even though they are in the same building. I'm getting a lot of practice using USAJOBS.

Sooner or later, I guess.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
clemson, I have been looking for the "right" job in USDA, either APHIS or FSIS. Apparently, they have separate personnel departments and don't talk to one another much, even though they are in the same building. I'm getting a lot of practice using USAJOBS.

Sooner or later, I guess.

i got lucky.. but yea stay on usajobs and something will pop up

Members online

No members online now.