• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ashton Golf Drivers\Fairway Woods

AMcNeel

Awesome
Feb 23, 2005
Hey i was wondering if anyone has tried out anything used by ashton golf, cause i think it would be funny to have fairwaywoods with my name on it :p . Just give me your thoughts on the product, because i have never heard of them before.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing when you registered and told us your name.

I have my eye on the X-1 driver. It is one sweet looking machine.
dsole.jpg

OP
AMcNeel

AMcNeel

Awesome
Feb 23, 2005
yeah that is pimpin you should get it, i need a 3 and a 5 wood so im just scanning the field now, any suggestions on any good fairway woods? I was kind of leaning towards Adams. . .or maybe completing a set of ping woods :D

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I've heard tons of feedback on the x-1 fairways. They are LONG, pretty easy to hit, and they have a shallow profile to get the ball off the fairway easily. Oh, and did i say they are LOOOOOONG!:p They also have a deeper-profile model coming out, the X-1D. Their drivers are also very nice, and they have a new model rolling out as well

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Slingblade61 said:
It's funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing when you registered and told us your name.

I have my eye on the X-1 driver. It is one sweet looking machine.

Is that driver 6.5*? Wow if it is....

R35

🔥 Latest posts