• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

At Last..........

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
ok, i can't get it to work, and i have to go, do i need to refresh the reply box after it has completely loaded? because it just sits there for a real long time, then it gets it,

ok, i get it totally loaded, on the "manage attachments" screen, then what do i do, b/c after it does that then i push submit reply but nothing happens.

just list somewhat in-depth instructions

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
did what right?

Post a picture?...nope....keep trying. ;)

Let me know if you need any help.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
1) Hit the manage attachments button. This will take you to a screen where you will see four "browse" buttons. Click on the top Browse button.

2) Navigate to the location on your computer where your picture files are located.

3) Hit the Upload button.

4) Hit the Close this window button

5) Then hit the Submit Reply button once the previous window closes.

You should then see your photo(s).

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
they need to completely upload? bravo ........ between steps 3 and 4 ?

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i still don't think it worked i'll try once again

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Yes.......if it takes too long just do one at a time.

Also.......make them small.....600x450 is the recommended pixel size otherwise they may be too large to view and will take ages to upload.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Let's work with one picture....put it on your desktop for easy reference. I don't know what phot program you are using but almost all of them have an option for resizing photo's.

Open the pic in whatever program you have, if you need one I can reccomend Picassa (from google) and irfranview...both are free and both will resize stuff.

generally this function would be located within an edit or image tab...look for "resize" and the rest should be easy to figure out...

In the meantime, right click your pic, go to properties and tell me what size the file is and what the extention is....jpeg,jpg,gif,bmp...what?

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
True true Sling.

If your images are too big, you need to either resize them, or same them on jpg with lower quality. More than 500k is too big, try to save your photos like 50k jpg.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
sorry for the delay guys, kinda got grounded i'll get them up soon, still working on resizing some with help from my sister, (she does all that graphic design type stuff

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Just to let you know, i should be studying for finals, oh well, good thing i'm gonna win the masters lol

me, the red nike bag on the right is mine, recently had to give it back to the school
Carl.JPG

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
More to follow, i gots to study, maybe i'll get a video going real quick

me on the downswing, i particularly like the person sitting on their deck in the background

then me getting ready to tee up the big dog, trying to look serious, btw, these pictures were taken at my "graceland" course was in Lawrence, aka the home of KU
IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3585.JPG

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.