• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Autographed and Inscribed Golf Books

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
In addition to finding them at the usual places, you can get these golf books directly from me, the author. This is a terrific option if you want one or both books autographed or inscribed.

Whether for yourself or someone else (the books make great gifts), I can personally sign and send them directly to you or the person/place you choose. (See below for more on autographed vs. inscribed.)

Autographed.​

THE LONGEST SHOT: Jack Fleck, Ben Hogan, and Pro Golf's Greatest Upset at the 1955 U.S. Open was named a Top 10 Sports Book of 2012 by Booklist.

DRAW IN THE DUNES: The 1969 Ryder Cup and the Finish That Shocked the World (with a foreword by Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin) was nominated for The Herbert Warren Wind Book Award, a USGA honor that recognizes outstanding contributions to golf literature.

Inscribed.​
Autographed. This means I simply sign my name on the title page of the book.

Inscribed. This is a more personalized approach. I sign the book "To (name)" and include a note and my signature.

Order books or learn more. Please feel free to contact me about autographed and inscribed golf books. Send an email to [email protected].

Source: Autographed and Inscribed Golf Books

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.