• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bag Updadated

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I figured since I reshshafted the Superquad and got the new MidTP I may as well show them all again.

DSCF1683.jpg

DSCF1684.jpg

DSCF1695.jpg

DSCF1696.JPG
DSCF1683.jpg
DSCF1684.jpg
DSCF1695.jpg
DSCF1696.JPG

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Did you get to hit the Rescue TP yet? If you hit it nearly as well as I do, you're going to be in good shape.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Very nice, sexy clubs.

The lack of paint fill in the TS looks really nice.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Did you get to hit the Rescue TP yet? If you hit it nearly as well as I do, you're going to be in good shape.

nice setup......how you liking the new rescue?

I'll post a full review after I play it on the course a few times. At the range, wow. You see how the weight is taken from the back and left up front and a weight dead center in the rear? Now picture if you could hit a 7iron blade 215yds. with a smooth swing. Yep, that's about it. New #1 players hybrid on the market, Sonartec MD still holds the #2 slot IMO.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Very nice, sexy clubs.

The lack of paint fill in the TS looks really nice.

All of his clubs would match if he got them all from me...

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
All of his clubs would match if he got them all from me...

Lol. I need to do the 5W. Half of it is red and black sharpie anyway... what do you want for a $65 head. :laugh:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Do you have trouble going from the blue in the SQ to the red in the three to the Speeder in the five? :) Do they feel similar?

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
The Blue and the Red actually feel pretty close, just launch the ball a little differently. Can't talk to the Speeder, never been a fan of Fuji shafts.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Do you have trouble going from the blue in the SQ to the red in the three to the Speeder in the five? :) Do they feel similar?

Nope. I had a lot more trouble going from the V2 or Epic to them though. The red just launches a little higher and I can let the shaft work. The 857 is really a lot like the feel of the red but keeps the flight a little lower for the 5W. The blue is as it's name, especially with the little circumcision I gave it, "blueboard" it is. It's basically bar none the best driver shaft I've ever hit by about 100 miles. I really shouldn't brag about it that much, I don't want everyone to go buy them all in case I want another one. :laugh:

I went back and forth, fade, draw, high, low at the range today. Got cocky, tried a stinger drive from back in my closed stance, nearly clipped the top of the 200 marker with a 3yd. draw and I was waitng for the thunk of it bouncing off the 250. If I can hit it like that on the course I'll break 80 in the next two weeks and shoot par by the end of the summer. I could hit driver on every hole with the control I had... even on a par 3 if there was enough room left for a big enough cut. :)

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
just asking but what did that hybrid set you back.

Can't tell... Probably about $20 less than FBK wants to give you for your FT-3 though. :laugh: I got a good deal from a great friend.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
I thought maybe he stuttered and wanted it to show.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.