• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BB Solution 130 reviews, how good is this shaft ?

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Hi guys, I have a chance to pick one of these up pretty cheap. How good is it, what type of swing does it fit ? Ball flight, stiffness, feel, etc...Any reviews would be great. I can't find much info on it. Thanks in advance

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
It's a good shaft - feels great and looks pretty good too

I tried it against current driver and a demo TM Burner with 50gm shaft on a launch monitor and I did best with my driver (which I was fitted for), then the Solution, then the burner - but the clubhead speed of the Solution was only 1-2mph slower than my driver. I also can't help but think the stiff flex Solution was a little too much for me the day I tried it on the launch monitor as I was sore. I liked the feel so much that I'm going to try the Reg flex and possibly a Reg flex tipped to firm in the Solution and again compare to my ProLaunch that I was fitted for.

I think you'll like it if you try it

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Maybe I got the right flex (regular) for a change on mine. Supposed to be very similar to the Matrix Ozik Code 7 I believe. :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ok, I'll ask...what does BB stand for? I simply can not remember or find it anywhere.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Its pretty new. The brothers own (at least one does) myclubmaker.com.

I have one now in a CT250 head that I used last night. I liked it enough that I am going to try it again today. It has tremendoes feel and is still very stable. Long too.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Lyle,

How does it play to flex? At least to your swingspeed.

How does it compare to the Creation you had in there?

:)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Lyle,

How does it play to flex? At least to your swingspeed.

How does it compare to the Creation you had in there?

:)

Yes, it plays very true to flex imo. Mine is a stiff flex and its tipped 1 full inch. I was swinging well last night and as always when I am testing new combos had my swing speed radar with me. The shaft was able to handle everything I threw at it from really going at it to 80% pokes. Distance was excellent, ball flight was a very nice draw. Very little difference from the creation except the solutions actually felt better.
Heres pic of the shaft and my final measured swing speed of the night

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
We are a distributor for the Solution shafts....

These are very stable shafts...easily the best deal in shafts on the market right now...

The material used is as good as most anything out there...as I mentioned before, when we profiled it, it came out exactly as the Matrix...but at 1/4th the cost.

It has a great paint job that is thick, unique and classic in looks....very minimal spine.

These also carry a lifetime guarantee...which is pretty uncommon these days.

They come in std 46" lengths as well as 48" LD versions.

As mentioned the BB stands for Bryant Brothers...which is one guy named Bryant Brothers...not two brothers with the last name Bryant...LOL...EVERYONE gets that confused.

Previous endeavors for Bryant have been the Frenzy and nRage shafts and the entire Aggressive golf line.

But this, is the best thing they've ever done...we blow thru dozens of these shafts a week. Matter of fact, the Burgany R flexes are out of stock...in the entire country...new delivery expected this Friday.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
As mentioned the BB stands for Bryant Brothers...which is one guy named Bryant Brothers...not two brothers with the last name Bryant...LOL...EVERYONE gets that confused.

LMAO, I always wondered why I never got to talk to the other brother. Now I know, the bastard doesnt exist.

🔥 Latest posts