• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been away for a while

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Busy as hell with work right now, busy at home, especially with the arrival of #3. But as you can see I keep him decked out in the finest attire (thanks Sling!).

This guy is interesting, he's been sitting up unaided since 5 months and he is currently standing up, albeit it holding onto stuff at 6.5 months. My guess is he'll be walking by 9 months, and swing a club by 1!!
HP.jpg

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Cute kid. :D Time to get the kid a putter, it will help the balance trying to stand and the short game. ;)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Swinging a club by 1, and beating Dad by 3, sounds about right, ;)

Love the shirt btw, :thumbs up:

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Is that a nappy (diaper) or Y-Fronts he's wearing ? ... I'm only @ the 4 month stage with #4 ... he's not quite photogenic just yet ;)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Do you Irish lads do anything besides golf and make babies?:laugh:

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
I think one or two of them also drink a lot.............................

Jeez stereotypical comment, that really annoys me !! ... Now look what ya made me do !! .. spilt that bloody drink .. "barman another pint of whiskey over here please".......:prop:

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Jeez stereotypical comment, that really annoys me !! ... Now look what ya made me do !! .. spilt that bloody drink .. "barman another pint of whiskey over here please".......:prop:

Hey, I meant it in only the best possible way: Bushmills is my favorite. :)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Man, you guys are way ahead of us. Over here, two men can't conceive, even on a golf course.

Unreal...:D

R35
It is rather....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-