• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blades

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What?! When was that? I thought they always made blades.
They went a few product cycles without introducing a new blade line. I could be mistaken but didn't they go from the mp-32 until this year with the Mp-4 & mp-69 without a new blade?

Of course the Mp-32 was an instant classic, close to the mp-33 in its classicness-I don't think that's a word.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
They went a few product cycles without introducing a new blade line. I could be mistaken but didn't they go from the mp-32 until this year with the Mp-4 & mp-69 without a new blade?

Of course the Mp-32 was an instant classic, close to the mp-33 in its classicness-I don't think that's a word.
There was the mp68...

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I have determined that Nut and BigJim are developing some blade related self sustaining fusion reaction golf energy that involves caribbean religious attributes. Personally I have prayed at a teebox. Sunday I actually asked a player if he had sacrificed a small mouse for that shot and had put it in his pocket. If Ya'll live near Nut and Jim you mite consider haulin those pets in at night.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I have determined that Nut and BigJim are developing some blade related self sustaining fusion reaction golf energy that involves caribbean religious attributes. Personally I have prayed at a teebox. Sunday I actually asked a player if he had sacrificed a small mouse for that shot and had put it in his pocket. If Ya'll live near Nut and Jim you mite consider haulin those pets in at night.
Says the guy who has a whole slew of putters and the machine to bend them so they don't lean too much one way or another. I just buy and sell shit in an attempt to narrow down and eventually find the clubs I like the best. And BTW, anyone who hasn't prayed on a teebox isn't a real golfer.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
BigJim, can you do me a favor and post a couple/few pics at address of your i3 blades please?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
BigJim, can you do me a favor and post a couple/few pics at address of your i3 blades please?
Sure, here is a pic of the 3,7 & wedge.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1394932169.969926.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1394932180.235148.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1394932190.580611.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've got that set just waiting for a good home! :)

🔥 Latest posts