• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone: Most Under-Rated Irons Made

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Bridgestone Forged.jpg
Bridgestone J40.jpg
Bridgestone Forged Wedges.jpg
Bridgestone might be the most under rated clubs made:

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I had them earlier this year, beautiful clubs. Felt great when pured but I didn't have the game to take advantage of the benefits.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Beautiful clubs. Performance wise, just like the other 90% of top notch iron sets

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I had them earlier this year, beautiful clubs. Felt great when pured but I didn't have the game to take advantage of the benefits.
I want a set of Titleist 712 or 714's in the worst way. IMO those are how irons are supposed to look and since Hogan's are long gone....

Reality: I play once or twice a year if lucky. What are the chances I would have a prayer of playing them like they should be? ZIlch.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
I love the titleist cb's as well, nothing bad witht them. The I3's are ugly as sin, but they keep growing on me!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I love the titleist cb's as well, nothing bad witht them. The I3's are ugly as sin, but they keep growing on me!
Best clubs I've hit...ever. Will try to get pics up tomorrow, didn't get a chance to take pics in decent light today.

Members online

No members online now.