• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone Winter Classic

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Anyone else enjoying the greatness that is playing hockey outdoors?? The snow really hasn't let up much at The Big House with one period in the books.
No score, but so far my hats off to the shovelling crew who has been busy. Looks like they will be in the 2nd and 3rd too!!
Go Leafs Go!!

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
All tied up at The Big House. JVR knocking one out of the air as the second came to an end!! The Sea of Blue erupting into madness. Bernier is standing on his head yet again! Can't wait for the third...

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Leafs up 2-1. I'm happy about that cuz I hate Detroit. Glad it stopped snowing so heavily, too. Good game and fun to watch.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Not the least bit surprised Detroit has tied this up, Leafs kinda lost their jump. Sat back and left Bernier to keep them in it. Has been a great game and a lot of fun to watch! I am glad I'm at home where it's warm. I feel closer to the action anyway

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
How fitting that the game went to a SHOOTOUT. And welcome back Tyler Bozak 5 points in two games back. We needed his return!! Go Leafs Go

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
That's always a fun game to watch. Didn't I see there's going to be another one soon?

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
That's always a fun game to watch. Didn't I see there's going to be another one soon?

I think with the overwhelming popularity of the very first one. Other leagues have jumped on board. I know the American Hockey League did one last year, I have heard they are planning another. I understand there is going to be one in LA?? Kings v Ducks. That will be very interesting to say the least. Playable ice conditions in California. Good luck! Maybe it's just a rumour? But the games are always a lot of fun to watch for sure. At least in LA they wouldn't have to shovel snow!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.