• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brown Deer Park GC

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Home of the PGA's US Bank Open every year. Byron and I played it today. Special rates only cost us $55 each for 18 and cart after 1:00 PM on Mondays. Normally $85 + $28 cart fee. Anyway, I broke 100 (barely) and feel lucky to do that on a tough course. Byron shot 88 I think. I got in too much trouble that cost me strokes and the greens were TOUGH!! Lightning fast and tough breaks to read. Anyway, It was a perfect day. Sunny and high 80's.
IMAG0001.jpg
IMAG0002.jpg
IMAG0003.jpg

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
And one last one. I caught the ball in flight on this one (Byron's iron into the green)... :D
IMAG0007.jpg

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Bet you guys had a good time, WBL. That course is only a few miles from where I moved to. We'll have to get out again sometime soon.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
You got it Eric!! I should be in Racine in September! :D Oh yeah!! I forgot to mention I parred the first par 5!! Had some nice chips and putted pretty fair on those greens!! Flubbed some shots I haven't been flubbing lately which pissed me off. Oh well... :)

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Looks like a fantastic course. Maybe someday I can play it... My dad told me I can't drive to Milwaukee without him or a friend's parent, but he refuses to pay that much for a round of golf, so now I need to convince my friend's dad to play with us. But I'm sure he won't want to pay that much either. What a headache. :(

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Did I say I didn't lose even one ball (water didn't get me), I parred one of the par 5's, and broke 100 (99, even with a bunch of "dubs" on the fairway)? :D

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
No, but I'm as crazy as he is!!! (And I have lost 44 lbs. since this picture was taken). :D

🔥 Latest posts