• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bruce Sizemore Putters

Elliot DeBear

Aug 25, 2019
Country
United States United States
Bruce Sizemore is an incredible designer. After departing Sizemore Golf due to differences with his partners over quality he moved to SuperStroke where he designed a number of innovative putters until the company decided not proceed with its putter business. Now Bruce has founded a new company called MORE, where he continues to produce some really beautiful, customized flat sticks.
For those Sizemore fans, here are some examples of his past work:

Attachments

• DCF-1 with a proto Brown Sugar finish platinum and gold bangle mokume gane insert..jpg
    DCF-1 with a proto Brown Sugar finish platinum and gold bangle mokume gane insert..jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 174
  • KB-1 Black Chrome.jpg
    KB-1 Black Chrome.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
  • SB1 Rainbow.jpg
    SB1 Rainbow.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Sizemore One Off.jpg
    Sizemore One Off.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Sizemore Superstroke Putter.jpg
    Sizemore Superstroke Putter.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 171
OP
E

Elliot DeBear

Aug 25, 2019
Country
They’re pretty and all, but how much $$$?

You can find some Sizemore putters on ebay for a couple hundred bucks or less. I purchased an SB-1 Players Series blade a few years ago on ebay for $100. The new MORE Detroit Collection putter heads and necks are 100% CNC Milled from a solid billet of 303 stainless material to the most stringent tolerances. The head and/or necks of the putters can be customized in one of two finishes: Raw Mokume or Belgian Black Patina. Length, Loft, and Lie Angle will be customized to order. Custom laser etching is also available. I believe these putters will go for around $2500.

Attachments

• more-golf-17.jpg
    more-golf-17.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 137
OP
E

Elliot DeBear

Aug 25, 2019
Country
A few more Sizemore beauties.

Attachments

• BS Black Blade.jpg
    BS Black Blade.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 158
  • BS Blade.jpg
    BS Blade.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Sizemore Super Stroke.jpg
    Sizemore Super Stroke.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 172
  • SM-2.jpg
    SM-2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 153
  • SS Mallet.jpg
    SS Mallet.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 174
  • SuperStroke Blade.jpg
    SuperStroke Blade.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 155

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I believe these putters will go for around $2500.

Wow, that is some price. I’m a member of some Facebook golf buy-and-sell pages in my neck of the woods. Every now and then, someone will try and sell some limited edition putter, with its limited edition head cover, in its limited edition box with its certificate of authenticity, for a similar price. But it won’t get a nibble.

I’m not disputing the craftsmanship that goes into MORE putters but I’m wondering how many have that sort of money laying around.

OP
E

Elliot DeBear

Aug 25, 2019
Country
I'm sure very few have that kind of money to shell out on a putter. However, if memory serves, Sizemore did have a sizable following in Japan where prices for custom golf equipment is high. Often such items are purchased as gifts for important business associates.

🔥 Latest posts