• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bryan Alexander Bustamante

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Congratulations! Now go buy him some golf clubs.

My Daughter is 12 and I remember when they put her in my arms like it was yesterday. I kept trying to say something but no sounds would come out. It's an overwhelming feeling, that's for sure.

Kevin

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Welcome to the world little Bryan!

Enjoy it Jeff, the first year is the best part, they smile and goo every time they see you... I forgot how awesome that feeling was.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Welcome to the world little Bryan!

Enjoy it Jeff, the first year is the best part, they smile and goo every time they see you... I forgot how awesome that feeling was.

It is indeed a awesome feeling. Its even better when they are your grandkids. When they cry, you can just hand them back to Mom, :D

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Here's mum and baby a little after birth. Nah she isn't feeding, but the only pic I've gotten of the two so far...
LoveyandBryan.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wow! Congrats, Jeff!!! Hope Mom and new addition are doing well. When you said in the original post "The labor went quite well"... let me give you some advice. Don't ever allow your wife to hear you say that. Speaking from experience, if they don't kick your fanny on the spot... they'll lecture you for an hour on the adventure of childbirth.

Since you'll be much too busy, for about 18 years, to play golf... I'll take your Scotty and any other clubs you wanna get rid of!!!!;);)

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Don't know how I missed this one yesterday, Jeff-Jeff. He's adorable. Congrats to all of you. Enjoy the babymoon.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.