1. Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bryan Alexander Bustamante

Discussion in 'No Golf For You!' started by JEFF4i, Jul 22, 2009.

1. chemboy2

chemboy2 M634 Supporting Member

Lookin' good!

You're coming into a really great stage, enjoy!!

2. warbirdlover

warbirdlover Ender of all threads Supporting Member

United States United States
    Cute little bugger Jeff!! I noticed you didn't take any snaps below the waist. Probably has a perpetual boner, just like his dad.

3. eclark53520

eclark53520 DB Member Extraordinaire Supporting Member

First off, great lookiin kid!!!

Now to the quoted part of your post. I find that the amount of crying a child does per any given injury(or perceived injury) is directly related to the type of response the child receives from the parents. Being that i am no longer with the mother of my daughter, i have witnessed her get hurt with me, and get hurt to pretty much the same degree with her mother. Nothing against her mother at all, but she is a bit over dramatic. When my daughter falls, her mother is gasping and running over there like my daughter just lost a limb or something. That for some reason triggers my daughter to think she is hurt worse than she is OR she just like she attention and knows crying will get her more of that attention. No blood even comes from it and she's balling like an infant to her mother. Yet, she falls off her bike at my house, knee's bleeding, and she whimpers a bit, but i don't make a big deal out of the fall, shes fine. Same thing with the Fiancée...so its not a male/female deal.

Now this will obviously go out the window if the injury is serious(broken bones/lacerations/etc)...i'm talking about superficial bumps scrapes and bruises.

4. anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic Refusing Recovery Supporting Member

Good looking kid! Kids are so much fun at that age. Mine will be 3 in November and he loves to play golf. He begs me to take him to the course all the time. In fact, that's how I bribe him..."Kaden, if you can go all week without being mean to the babysitter, I'll take you golfing or fishing", then he'll say, "Yea, lets go golfing, but not in the yard dad, I want to go to the golf course". So if you haven't already, go buy that kid some sticks...I promise he is not too young.

5. zaphod

zaphod Well-Known Member

Bryan is lookin fine.

It's great visualizing the world through your child's eyes. Discovery of new phenomena (mundane to us oldies) is really really KOOL. Drink it all in!!!!!! It's most excellent stuff!!!!

6. mddubya

mddubya Hybrid convert

He is at an amazing age now Jeff. He is starting to develop a personality, and its amazing to watch.

The only highpoint to my unemployment has been the time I've spent with my grandson Cooper. Catching all the things I missed with my boys because I was always working 12-16 hours a day trying to make ends meet. Watching them take their 1st step, hearing their 1st words, just sitting and playing with him for hours on end. Enjoy every minute of it you can, it passes far too fast, trust me.

7. JEFF4i

JEFF4i She lives! Supporting Member

Mas o menos. lol. I have a few, but usually I catch him in funny poses or something with the camera phone, so those just have to do.

Yeah, in general we're not really "freaking out" but just worried, and he's better. Shoot, he's banged his head a few times pretty good on his own, we saw, didn't do anything, and he just kept crawling. I have a kind of thick skull too though, *shrug* lol

That's a great idea! If he wants to golf it'll get me back out there too.

It really is amazing.

@ Dubya, I am really hoping we don't get first indepedant steps or first "real" words when I'm at work. I saw his first crawling though, which was really special.

8. goatster

goatster SUPER SOAKER

congrats dude. strong looking kid gonna be able to out drive you by the time hes 9. lol