• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bryson DeChambeau

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I just read that he is now turning pro and guess what he's going to be playing? Cobra, Puma and Bridgestone - iow exactly what he was playing as an amateur. I guess it begs the question as to the validity of amateur status. OK, I appreciate he is now getting paid to play these products, but where is the line now to cross? Some of these top amateurs are basically professionals in every sense. It's probably true in every sport these days, not just golf.

Just my opinion btw.
I think he going pro really soon, which would make sense as to why is has big sponsors now. I don't think you can have a sponsor and play as an amateur. I think he would've already went pro but he wouldn't have been illegible to play The Masters so he held out till after.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
BDC's driver shaft looks way longer than his irons. Fraud.

Cf3m3WeWEAAZAiY.jpg

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
See papaD... Bryson has it laid out like that. Fine clothes, pimpin Ho's and slammin honkie's fingertips in Cadillac Dos!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Look here OG. That is jive talk. Surely, in your youth you can recall such slang around the pool hall, or perhaps you saw the movie Airplane. You Jive? You pickin up what I am layin down Turkey?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Look here OG. That is jive talk. Surely, in your youth you can recall such slang around the pool hall, or perhaps you saw the movie Airplane. You Jive? You pickin up what I am layin down Turkey?

A'ight yo. I can chill wit dat. I be like hangin wit da geezuhs in Fl ya know?

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts