• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bullet golf Fairway wood

Tavery1

Jul 15, 2009
Hello all, my name is Tyler. I've recently picked up the game to do something that helps relax me and as an excuse to spend extra time with my father. He gave me his old Adams GT Xtreme Irons.

I bought a crappy Tour Sonic driver from K-mart(lol isn't that the best place for golf clubs:laugh:) And I won a Bullet golf fairway wood(5w) for $17 so far I'm happy with it but like I said I'm a beginner and have no clue whats good and whats bad, this is my auction that I won,
NEW BULLET GOLF CLUBS X4 HYPER STEEL 5W 19* 5-WOOD FIRM - eBay (item 270413699400 end time Jun-25-09 14:21:10 PDT)

So, is it good, bad inbetween. Etc. Thanks

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
hrm I have a sneaky suspicion of :diespam:

But if you're legit... if they play well for you, hold up as far as craftsmanship goes, then they are perfect.. for you! Golf clubs are like women and cars... everyone has their own preferences.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
If you are simply looking to save money, you could likely get an Adams Tight Lies for about 1/3-1/2 that price, and I can think of quite a few people that can tell you it is a great club, myself included. Next to my TEE's they are the probably the 2nd best fairway woods I have owned. Specifically for a beginner.

OP
T

Tavery1

Jul 15, 2009
I guess you guys might've misread or I misspoke. I already bought the Bullet wood, I do like it for the most part. I just wanted to know about how nice and how durable are they?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
It's not really a major brand and the 1st time I've heard of it... which says a lot, lol. If you hit it well then that's fine. The club quality is really going to be an unknown. I guess you can think of it like anything else you buy as an off-brand. If you have confidence in it and feel like you hit it well then it's money well spent.

🔥 Latest posts