• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Burn in the deepest pits of hell

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Tzarnaev got sentenced to death today. Every ounce of my being wants that worthless piece of waste to pay for what he did to my city, and to my whole community. This man will deserve any punishment he gets. I hope this ulcer of humanity gets the most painful and slow death that someone could dream up.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Given the issues with the substitute drugs used in recent lethal injection executions, the Boston Bomber may just get the painful death wished for.

Last edited:
OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I hope the just give him straight air to the blood stream

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Since the drugs for lethal injection are difficult to procure, I would recommend "smothered in bacon grease". Or, just mix a strong solution of Clorox in with the injection drug.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
It's not hard to euthanize with drugs. I have done thousands. Most never even make a sound. It's the government ******* up on purpose.

Personally, I think we should just pop a 9mm cap in their heads. Today.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Firing squad. The first 20 to 25 times, all those in the firing squad have blanks. Somewhere after the 20th "shooting" with blanks, all in the squad have live ammo. By that time, his mind will be gone anyway.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Good riddance... Thank God the Massachusetts Libtards got this one right.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Tzarnaev got sentenced to death today. Every ounce of my being wants that worthless piece of waste to pay for what he did to my city, and to my whole community. This man will deserve any punishment he gets. I hope this ulcer of humanity gets the most painful and slow death that someone could dream up.

Stop being so subtle.............tell us how you feel!
I hope he gets it sooner than later, unless there's some time for him to be raped and beaten while waiting.

Members online