• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

California trip

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
And I have to say that I *love* that you guys refer to those "small rock formations" as mountains!

I actually laugh.

Sure, they look nice, but mountains they are not.

**EDIT** - I just noticed that some of the later pics of somewhat hilly type things in them that could resemble mountains in some parts of the world, I at least partially retract the above. I thought you guys were talking about the rock things in the first couple pics.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
uncensored version

http://danielleamiee.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/DanielleAmiee_large.jpg

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Beautiful pics VT say is that the ladies tee box you were teeing off on?:D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Meh. I'm not overly impressed.

Callaway staff, but those look like TM 300's in her bag.

Didn't Neal just get rid of a set of those?:D

R35

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
They are definitely 300s. She plays an R7 also.

BTW - we played the blue tees. Most of the courses the blues were the back tees, but I remember at least one course with blacks.

S

spankdoggie

IrishGolfer said:
Look amazing, nice pics and nice to see some sunshine. How did you shoot? How much were the courses?

I'm over in San Jose at the end of January. I might be able to get a game in, but it's a long way to bring clubs for a possible maybe.

If I don't get to play I'll go and visit Spank in San Francisco. I need a laugh!!

You still about Spankie?

I got a set of Golfsmith blades that I can lend you, if you and I can possibly meet up.

Might happen, might not, but you can definitely play with a set of my clubs if you are really in San Francisco.

Shiat, I might even play with you for the hell of it; I haven't played in years.

----------

Irish, if you need a set of clubs, I will lend them to you... Just leave them somewhere I can pick them up.

I have 3 sets of clubs

Only two you might be interested in. My Golfsmith blades, or my Cavity backs (good ones)...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
spankdoggie said:
I got a set of Golfsmith blades that I can lend you, if you and I can possibly meet up.

Might happen, might not, but you can definitely play with a set of my clubs if you are really in San Francisco.

Shiat, I might even play with you for the hell of it; I haven't played in years.

----------

Irish, if you need a set of clubs, I will lend them to you... Just leave them somewhere I can pick them up.

I have 3 sets of clubs

Only two you might be interested in. My Golfsmith blades, or my Cavity backs (good ones)...

Spank
Let's do this, let's talk turkey, let's walk the walk.
I'm in San Jose, Mon-Thurs 23-26 Jan. I'll hop on the CalTrain on Frid 27 and get up to SF. Maybe even get a fist fight in, eh?

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Silver said:
And I have to say that I *love* that you guys refer to those "small rock formations" as mountains!

I actually laugh.

Sure, they look nice, but mountains they are not.

**EDIT** - I just noticed that some of the later pics of somewhat hilly type things in them that could resemble mountains in some parts of the world, I at least partially retract the above. I thought you guys were talking about the rock things in the first couple pics.

Actually, Sil, the rocks I was referring to were the silicone bumps that look pretty perky for being 30-40 years in the making. The package, tho....:shark:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
IrishGolfer said:
Spank
Let's do this, let's talk turkey, let's walk the walk.
I'm in San Jose, Mon-Thurs 23-26 Jan. I'll hop on the CalTrain on Frid 27 and get up to SF. Maybe even get a fist fight in, eh?

Take the camera. A low level shot of Spank's calves would be sweet.:D

R35

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
The master said:
Nice pics VT.

And I think that photo is photo shopped of danielle, it definetly is lol.

yup - the bottom is definitely a photoshop job... not sure about the top.

Was Rock the only one who got the Danielle joke? I guess there isn't many leftovers from the GR thread we had on this.

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Farquod said:
38, more like....hey...I just had that feeling of deja vu.... ;)

...and I STILL wouldn't do her sober (not even with Buddha's pole!)

🔥 Latest posts