• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can i gain more distance?

more club speed possible?

• any

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • any

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Someone PM Manavs (I'm on the app). He'd be perfect to answer the OP.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
I know a guy who drives it 338 at his longest... Buy he can play the rest of te game for shit, he usually shoots about 78/79, he is at school to be a PGA course pro, specializing in club fitting making, and Proshop product management... At least he has a realistic golf dream, one I would consider.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Dude says he has 120 mph swing which I might add is faster than Rory who was busting it 330 at the PGA...I don't buy it.
There are a lot of Joe Smoes that can get clubhead speed up that high. That doesn't mean you can compare them to Rory. I played with a kid that carried the ball in the air over 310 yards. I'm an out of shape, 33 yr old, smoker that can hit 110 mph chs.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
There are a lot of Joe Smoes that can get clubhead speed up that high. That doesn't mean you can compare them to Rory. I played with a kid that carried the ball in the air over 310 yards. I'm an out of shape, 33 yr old, smoker that can hit 110 mph chs.
Doesn't make me any more likely to believe a guy whose one post claims 120mph club head speed (avg). Anybody can do 120 once, but to average that? Come on.

So are you saying that smoking increases club head speed? :).

Wish I never quit! Lol

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online