• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can someone help me fix my swing?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
In the future, if you have an issue with someone's post, report it. All the mods will be able to review it and determine if any rules were violated. Publicly calling a mod out and referencing some perceived double standard is ill-advised.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Hey! Btw, I worked on your suggestions. I've got the foot thing working but I can NOT get over bending my arm. I'm gonna order an elbow brace that won't let it bend. In any case, no duck hooks today. Thanks PZ!!

No elbow brace, just start with a really short backswing, then a bit longer, and a bit longer, and a bit longer, until you have good hip rotation and very little lead arm flex. Glad I could help. And don't drop that rear foot back, just flare the toe slightly.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
No elbow brace, just start with a really short backswing, then a bit longer, and a bit longer, and a bit longer, until you have good hip rotation and very little lead arm flex. Glad I could help. And don't drop that rear foot back, just flare the toe slightly.
Okay, thanks.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.