• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Captain

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
I was made the captain of my golf team by my coach today. I'm so honored. Now I can't wait for next fall. I'm going to get all the guys together several times this summer, be it at the course or the range, so we can all work as hard as we can and be the best team we can be, I can't wait to start my real duties.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Make sure they address you as "oh captain my captain."

Actually, that's how I should be addressed. I would be impressed if you can tell me the movie that's from!

Seriously though, congrats!

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Make sure they address you as "oh captain my captain."

Actually, that's how I should be addressed. I would be impressed if you can tell me the movie that's from!

Seriously though, congrats!
Dead poet society,and a Walt Whitman poem about Abe Lincoln, I watch ALOT of movies. And when I addressed the ski team for the first time, I did the pilot thing, ..."attention passengers, this is your captain speaking..."

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Dead poet society,and a Walt Whitman poem about Abe Lincoln, I watch ALOT of movies. And when I addressed the ski team for the first time, I did the pilot thing, ..."attention passengers, this is your captain speaking..."
Nice. You just moved up a few notches...the notches are totally meaningless but whatever!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Well done young man. You'll need one of these.

Agean_22004_MI.jpg

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
In the best kiwi saying possible... Shot Bro!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I was made the captain of my golf team by my coach today. I'm so honored. Now I can't wait for next fall. I'm going to get all the guys together several times this summer, be it at the course or the range, so we can all work as hard as we can and be the best team we can be, I can't wait to start my real duties.
AWESOME!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.