• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Challenge

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Here it is:

I will be in FL (~ 30 mins south of Tampa) from April 12-20.

Any shottalker that wants to tee it up, I welcome the challenge. If you win, lunch and beer are on me afterwards. If you lose, I'll let you tell everyone here that you beat me anyhow... at least that's what I did with IG. I couldn't let that guy travel all the way back to Ireland with his tail between his legs...

Who's up for it?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
If you want to go to Orlando between March 15-21 i'd be up to embarrass the hell out of you.

Not embarrassed because i'm beating you, but embarrassed to be seen with a hack such as me on the course!

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Sorry no can do.

I need to go down to TN next week for work, then hide for a few weeks at my desk before I can take a week with the family to FL

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Here it is:

I will be in FL (~ 30 mins south of Tampa) from April 12-20.

Any shottalker that wants to tee it up, I welcome the challenge. If you win, lunch and beer are on me afterwards. If you lose, I'll let you tell everyone here that you beat me anyhow... at least that's what I did with IG. I couldn't let that guy travel all the way back to Ireland with his tail between his legs...

Who's up for it?

Nice try VT! All I can say is for a guy with a swing as good as his, he sure did choke like a donkey down the stretch! True to his word he did buy the food and beers, after I gave him a lesson in humility! I'd dearly love a rematch, to give him an another shot at taking me down. Some day!

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Like I said - even if I beat you I will let you tell the world you won ;-)

How's the hip anyhow?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ha!

Hip is doing well, I'll let it know you said Hi. Still a bit of a limp but on exercise bike for 20-30 mins every day, so slowly building up strength. I imagine by April I will be back to close to full power. I'm planning to play again in mid March, just have to see how it goes.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.