• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Haul 2016

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Whatcha get this year golf and non-golf?

I got a Kreg pocket hole jig. been wantin one for a while now.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Nothing, wife and I haven't exchanged gifts in many years. We use the money to go on 2-3 vacations each yr instead.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Wife and I decided to not get each other anything either. Just hooked the kids up. It's been a great day!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Lots of books, Citizen Golf Watch, Orange Whip and other good stuff...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Fitbit... HUGE bag of hot and spicy peanuts... A couple "coffee table books"... Misc. gift cards. The girls were entirely too good to Dad!!

Christmas Eve service last night at 10 p.m. Girls and their families descended on us today. Even though the grandkids are getting older, still fun to see them open gifts. My wife spends the entire year buying "interesting" gifts for kids and grandkids. They get more fun and laughs our of a number of el cheapo type things than some of the more expensive items. It's always, "Can't wait to see what kinda stuff Grandma found this year!"
Everyone got along. The son-in-laws weren't as overbearing as they can be at times. The son called tonight. We had an early Christmas there a couple weeks ago. Life is good........

🔥 Latest posts