• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Classifieds Feedback

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
You're about to tell us that this feature is already built in, and we just haven't figured out how to use it, right?

Sort of.

It's an add on that I installed a couple of years ago. It became incompatible with subsequent versions of the VB software and I never upgraded it.

I'm upgrading it now.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
ok....it's done

click the little number (0 in most cases) next to the itrader text at the top right corner and you can enter the itrader system.

I'll tweak it some later but it works fine for now.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
ok....it's done

click the little number (0 in most cases) next to the itrader text at the top right corner and you can enter the itrader system.

I'll tweak it some later but it works fine for now.
I clicked on the number in your post and got this:

Eracer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
This is a good idea. I left FB for Eracer, McDavis and Bames.

If I have forgotton anyone let me know..

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Fantastic feature, Sling!

Rock, MCDavis, and Mike1218 you're all set. Heading for Clugnut's page now...

As a general comment, I have had a great transaction everytime when dealing fellow shottalkers!

rydercup08

Mar 1, 2009
hello to all

i am new so i will ask

is it ok to sell sports memorabilia on here

thank you

and looking forward to enjoying the site

howard

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Wow, can't believe we all missed this:
Rockford35: Sold him a Halo.
when the thread was started.

He's even trying to buy his way in.

Just kidding Rock, your name is mentioned in virtually every post in this thread. Thats either a very good thing or it should be telling you something. :laugh:

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
I bought a Ray Cook Gyro putter and a TEE ironwood hybrid off SilverUberXeno. Clubs are in great shape as he said, minor use wear on the hybrid. It took me forever to get my stupid paypal problems fixed so he had to wait for payment to ship, but he was very patient, and it was appreciated (my paypal account is now good to go, wasn't getting the deposits to finalize it for w/e reason). He shipped the clubs on a thursday, and i had them on saturday, very quick!
Thanks Silver for the sale, and help with other stuff since. Hope i can put em to use soon!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I forgot all about this feature. I just got one from YG about a HiBore I sold him about 48 years ago. LOL. :D

Man, if I had to go back and try to remember all of them, i'd have a better chance of reciting War and Peace. :prop:

R35

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
LOL....yea i havent bought much yet. Trying to finish up the buying cheap as possible for right now, then save some money to even golf!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.