• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleaning house

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
What with my bad back and generally too much stuff in my house, I think it's past time that I got rid of a bunch of unused golf clubs. I probably don't have anything that anybody here would want, but if I find something nice I'll post it. And the prices will be low.

I guess the quickest and easiest way would be to sell to 2nd Swing. Anybody have any other online places they recommend?

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I just shipped off 25 clubs to 2ndSwing.com, but I'll see what I have left. Here is an assortment of ball retrievers; I find that the one in the lower right fits my game best.

meth-lab-dog1.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country

I used to have a female lab that thought her purpose in life was to retrieve golf balls. When she was a pup I would chip balls and she would run them down and bring then back but I had to pry them out of her slimy mouth. In no time at all she had learned to drop them at my feet when I would tap my club on the ground. Eventually, she got so good that she could retrieve balls hit with a fairway wood at night! I would rub the ball in my hand so she could find them by my scent. Best dog ever. She died young from distemper. RIP Lily.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.