• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleaning up and found some stuff

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Since we're having a party this PM, SWMBO "emphatically suggested" I clean up my office. I'm a pack rat & decided to do it right and also clean out my closet. Here's what turned up:
  • 7 empty beer bottles - WTF were these in the closet for?
  • A crap load of balls.
  • A set of NS 950 iron shafts (minus the 7 iron) from my Titleists.
  • A bunch of other misc shafts.
  • A Ping Isi 3 wood, that I can't hit.
  • A Callaway-X 3 wood I can't hit.
  • 5 putters, 4 were POS but one was a nice Scotty Catalina all original.
  • A set of Cobra SSi irons, my kid stuck these in there when he took my MX-25's.
  • The 3 iron for those MX-25's.
  • A 60 degree lob wedge.
  • Aldila NV shaft from my Hogan driver.
  • My Hogan driver - I knew it was around here somewhere.
I was able to put a decent visitors bag together with stuff that was stuck in the dark corners.

and...drum roll...I also found a Dell laptop computer that belongs to the school district. I thought I turned that in 2 years ago.:shocked:

Jun 24, 2006
Hahahahah, you know you have organizational problems when you clean a closet and find scotty camerons and laptops you didn't know you had.

Hahahah, that's funny.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
When I found the golf clubs, I was able to say OK, I knew about them, but the Computer was quite a shock. I'm going to have to smuggle it into the school so someone else will find it.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Since we're having a party this PM, SWMBO "emphatically suggested" I clean up my office. I'm a pack rat & decided to do it right and also clean out my closet. Here's what turned up:
  • 7 empty beer bottles - WTF were these in the closet for?
I'll go out on a limb here, and guess that it was around March of last year when you wanted to spend some time with you new SC Putter.

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/equipment-talk/4148-i-m-so-busted.html

After re-reading the link, is it starting to come back to you now??? :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.