• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club championship...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Starts tomorrow.

I never play since I am typically in NS at this time. We came back early this year to get started on a deck project. So I am here, and am going to give it a go. The last time I played was 4 years ago - and placed 3rd in my flight.

Problem is - I have been up all night the last few nights "engineering" this deck in my brain, and working like a dog all day. Needless to say, I am tired and sore as hell. I should be nice and tight tomorrow - which is how I like to feel when I am playing LOL.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
43-39 with a quad on the front and a closing double... the course is so baked - polar opposite of the conditions last week in NS

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Commiserations VT. I'll bet the double coming home hurt just as much as the quad, especially after getting the round back on track on the back nine.

4 rounds of stroke play, I assume?

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Commiserations VT. I'll bet the double coming home hurt just as much as the quad, especially after getting the round back on track on the back nine.

4 rounds of stroke play, I assume?

I hit the ball really good, just couldn't work a score on the front. Once I figured out I needed to land everything short and let the ball run out things got better.

The double was tough yes - I hooked it into the "rough" aka baked clay/mud. It was impossible to advance it to the green.

The tourney is 2 rounds - I'm 6 back in my flight. It was a tough day. I'm basically out there trying to make skins anyhow. I birdied a tough par 4 - we'll see if it holds up or gets cut.

🔥 Latest posts