• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club Yardage Chart

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I finally made myself a club yardage chart. I thought I'd share it in case you guys wanted to use it.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1435278503.823464.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Think I'll copy and print this chart. I've had a couple times, lately, that it would have been nice to hand out. A few weeks ago, we were coming off 18 done for the day. As we went by the clubhouse we noticed a foursome teeing off on #10. 10 is a fairly long par 5. The kid that was teeing up his ball was spending time squatted down lining up the logo. I had never seen anyone actually line up a logo for a drive off a par 5 tee box. We watched as he hit a 60 yard wormburner. At least it went in the general direction of where he lined up the logo.

Just a couple days ago, I watched two young flat-bellies tee off on #1. The two had to have taken at least 10 minutes doing stretching exercises. I saw squats and stretches and was dead tired just watching them. Finally, they were ready to tee off. As suspected, these "semi-pros" were hitting from the tips. The first one to tee off hit a monster duck hook that went probably 40 yards forward and 150 yards left. At our course, left of #1 is #10. Left of #10 is the driving range. Yep! His ball off #1 tee hooked clear across #10 and out onto the range.

Some days it's just fun to sit in one of the law chairs on the front porch of the clubhouse and watch folks tee off.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Some days it's just fun to sit in one of the law chairs on the front porch of the clubhouse and watch folks tee off.

Otherwise known as "The Oldest Member Finds True Happiness Through Schadenfruede", (with apologies to P. G. Wodehouse)

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online