• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra Hot Deal

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Just snagged a new Cobra Biocell + 3 wood with a high end shaft for $79.99 including free shipping in US. I had to pay the additional shipping and duties to the Promised Land, but with exchange rates it still works out as a great deal. No headcover and tool but I'm cool with that.

With all the soup that been drunk around here about the Cobra Biocell clubs I couldn't resist. If it doesn't work out Limp is going to give me my money back!! ;)

New Cobra Bio Cell 3 4 Grey Wood w Matrix 6Q3 Stiff RH No HC or Tool eBay

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The check's already in the mail! Let's see. Did I have the correct address? 54321 Hacker Drive, Sir Shanksalot City, Ireland????

Haven't hit the BioCell fairways... or the "+" version of anything BioCell. Most everything I've read, however, has been reviewed well. That 3/4 is interesting in that it could easily become a 4-wood with a couple twists of the wrench. Good luck!!!!

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Let us know how it works for you. I hit about thirty balls with my TEE and motore speeder in te back yard the other day. Takes off hot and rises to a nice high peak and then flattens and carries. It lands soft as well. It's a monster off the tee. If I find an x flex in that shaft I'll let you know. Seems to be a keeper for now though.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Let us know how it works for you. I hit about thirty balls with my TEE and motore speeder in te back yard the other day. Takes off hot and rises to a nice high peak and then flattens and carries. It lands soft as well. It's a monster off the tee. If I find an x flex in that shaft I'll let you know. Seems to be a keeper for now though.
Chris, what model is your TEE. I've got a chance to pick up a really nice TEE 4-wood, an XCG7. I love my R9 TMAG 5-wood. But, everyone talks up the TEE's. Just hate to make the change from something that works.

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Mine is the cb4 tour. It's a titanium head and a little more compact head than that model. The TEE is an excellent fairway but it is the only one I've ever hit. If you can get one for a deal it would be worth a try. If you don't like it I'm sure you could get rid of it easily.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ho ho ho! Picked up a Bio-Cell+ driver for $100, not new but 9/10 condition. Patience is a virtue, I've been talking / looking at these for a couple of months now. The guy's ad was not so hot (pic included - lovely fireplace), so happy to ambush for a steal!

Also comes with h/c and wrench so I'm a happy wee ho right now. Happy Christmas to me!

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So... you needed a wrench for a new 3-wood. To get the wrench, you bought a driver. IOW, it's a $100 wrench?? :D

Got out to play nine on Saturday. Cold, with mist in the air. Got frozen out last weekend and will be at the son's next weekend. Rain predicted for yesterday, Sunday. So... if I was going to play at all....

Hooked up with a couple of the "flat-bellies" who were braving the cold. It was 9:30 and we were the first ones out on the course. (We were the only ones stupid enough to play!) The younger of the two was bagging a blue Bio Cell. Blue Cobra hat. Blue Puma shoes. An old leather Cobra staff bag... probably a 50 cent pickup at a garage sale. All the blue was almost blinding. I had a notion to ask him who the moron was that did his color-coordination. But, he was not in the best of moods. He was trying to swing 100 mph to outdrive a 68 year old man... and I don't hit the ball that far. If he woulda just slowed down, he probably could have outdriven my 50 yards!!!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So... you needed a wrench for a new 3-wood. To get the wrench, you bought a driver. IOW, it's a $100 wrench?? :D

I know, I kinda thought about that as well. But I've been after one of these to try for months primarily because of you! So it better work old man!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.