• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

COD: Black Ops

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Anyone else playing this?

Pretty decent story to the game, jumps around enough that I'm completely lost as to whats going on, but I haven't finished, so that might be the case.

Multiplayer is awesome.. But the servers and the connections SUCK. It's the worst I've ever seen it. Treyarch had problems with COD:WAW, but nothing like this...

Takes forever to load up in a lobby, half the time it won't work, boots you out, ends the game mid-way... If your playing with a party, no way in hell you can do anything but Ground War...

Once they fix that, I think it'll be pretty good.. I've already prestige'd once already.

Golfaholic and eclark play.. I see you guys online from time to time. Should join up. I got into a free for all with golfaholic and went nuts on the guys in that lobby. Sorry!! I was pretty pumped after going 142-18.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I really like it. Isn't the main character, Alex Mason, voiced by Sam Worthington? The don't have it on IMDB from what I can find with a half-assed search.

Which I didn't get. Why does a US Operative have an English accent?

I recognized Ice Cube as Bowman right away.

It's a lot of fun. I wish I enjoyed playing online, but I simply don't.

The Zombies game is fun too. If not a little scary.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I got into a free for all with golfaholic and went nuts on the guys in that lobby. Sorry!! I was pretty pumped after going 142-18.

You jumped into a combat training session I was playing with my little boy. We were goofing off. I had the AI bots set on recruit/easy. When you go to training session, all the computer bots have the same names as people on your friends list. So I didn't know you were playing until the session was over. I was wondering why one of the bots was better than the rest.

But yeah, hit me up, I'm always game. My mic is broke on my headset, so I can't help with call-outs...not that I know the maps well enough anyway. If you need an extra though, shoot me an invite.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
You jumped into a combat training session I was playing with my little boy. We were goofing off. I had the AI bots set on recruit/easy. When you go to training session, all the computer bots have the same names as people on your friends list. So I didn't know you were playing until the session was over. I was wondering why one of the bots was better than the rest.

But yeah, hit me up, I'm always game. My mic is broke on my headset, so I can't help with call-outs...not that I know the maps well enough anyway. If you need an extra though, shoot me an invite.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Classic!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Has anyone played Sticks and Stones on Black Ops? I just tried this for the first time the other night. It is insanely fun.

Members online

No members online now.