• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Confessions of JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I have some confessions. I am not entirely loyal to my wife. I love her dearly, she is the one I always want to be with. Alas, I cannot help but find some pleasure in the, well, riding, of another. Mounting, as it were, is just part of who I am. I am good at it, in fact. Worst yet, I frequently find my legs around, or on, another. Several times a week. And not just one, but usually, three. Sometimes more, but always three.

My first lady, her name is Scott. She works me up in a sweat. An urban girl, high and tight. Endurance is something this one demands, expecting me to go what feels like dozens of miles at a time. By the end my knees are weak, I am exhausted, and I need to rest.

My second gal, her name is Cannondale. Always one for a rough ride, sometimes that's just the way I like it. The wilderness is her calling, the two of us becoming one in the trees, weeds, and dirt. Our dalliances have taken us all over the Southwest. In the end I always feel dirty, bruised, and bloody.

My final gal, her name is Honda. By far the fastest and wildest of the three, I can't resist. Her beautiful curves are inviting. I've been with her since before my wife, and we have been through a lot. Sometimes a bit of serenity with my legs wrapped around her hot body. She has bucked me off before, only to have me get back on. In public, she and I are such a spectacle other ladies would like to join in. Managing what I've got is difficult enough.

Ahhh, temptation is a bittersweet thing. The only way to get rid of it, is to give in. And giving in is bliss. Maintaining such a beautiful trio, all while married, is a difficult task. But I am talented, you can ask any of the three. Perhaps one day when my first girl has tired me, my second girl has cut me, and my final girl has broken me, I shall live a more reserved life. Until then, I abide by one rule.

Two Wheels Only.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Perhaps it was my faith in you, or because this was posted in the regular section, that I knew this was going there. LOL

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Don't feel bad, little buddy. I'm always there for your wife when you're riding others....

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Perhaps it was my faith in you, or because this was posted in the regular section, that I knew this was going there. LOL

:) Thanks Clug.

Don't feel bad, little buddy. I'm always there for your wife when you're riding others....

That's exactly what I was going to tell you! Small world.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
That's exactly what I was going to tell you! Small world.
Yeah...I think that's why she's still calling me!

You know, it's been a while since I've seen any pics of my child...how about posting some up soon, Jeff.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Yeah...I think that's why she's still calling me!

You know, it's been a while since I've seen any pics of my child...how about posting some up soon, Jeff.

lol, good burn.

Here ya go:

30604_395921539817_&.jpg
photo.php

30604_395921539817_&.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
That's a great picture, Jeff!!! If there's supposed to be 2 pictures, the bottom one is just a red x on my screen.

Isn't fatherhood great!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Ohhh brutal. Nah, I'm just too lazy to edit the red x, it's mis-linked.

🔥 Latest posts