• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cracked RBZ Driver Head

backNine29

Mar 19, 2010
0.7 in Pacific Northwest
Country
United States United States
My RBZ driver head cracked this morning. Never had this happen with any other drivers I have used. Is this unusual for TaylorMade? Curious. Driver is under warranty and will be replaced at no cost.

Attachments

• RBZ Crack.jpg
    RBZ Crack.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 447

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I had a cobra driver that the face caved on, there was a thin crack along the top if the face just like that. It's the one and only time I have seen it happen.

It happens though. Most companies are good about replacing though.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It happens all the time with every manufacturer. It sucks, but TM will take care of you. And if they don't have the model you have, they'll likely give you a SLDR for no charge.

R35

OP
backNine29

backNine29

Mar 19, 2010
0.7 in Pacific Northwest
Country
United States United States
Wait. What? Don't have my model? A stock RBZ. If they send me a SLDR something would be seriously wrong in their warehouse. I won't hold my breathe over the next couple of weeks.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Wait. What? Don't have my model? A stock RBZ. If they send me a SLDR something would be seriously wrong in their warehouse. I won't hold my breathe over the next couple of weeks.

RBZ S2
SLDR x 5 different models at least
R1 models
Jetspeed models

That's a ton of models since the RBZ was released. Who knows what they're still carrying for older versions...and in the TM world, your driver is archaic. LOL.

It's not uncommon for OEM's to substitute models for new releases. It wouldn't shock me if they did. I"m not saying they will, but it happens routinely.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.