• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dave Ireland - under the microscope

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Dave Ireland said:
I REFUSE to be a source of ridicule !! - Great commentary Irish - if I closed my eyes ya sounded like Maureeen Madill :D - btw if I remember correctly there wqere a number of clips taken of yerself ... in the words of Delia Smith .. cmon Irish let's be havin you !!!!!

Dammit!!!

I love the video!! and I was able to hear both of ya....

What kind of camera is this? Superb video and audio...

(This was the day with the 40 MPH winds??)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Great video and commentary. We need more of this.

How bout, "Davey of Spain" "Pancho Ireland"

Apparently we could change IGs name to "Irishwankerholder". :D

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
How about "Pepito Ireland"? Doesn't Dave just scream "Pepito" to you?

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Silver said:
How about "Pepito Ireland"? Doesn't Dave just scream "Pepito" to you?

He screamed a few things that day...don't think 'Pepito' was one of them, though..!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
He screamed a few things that day...don't think 'Pepito' was one of them, though..!

Laffin my arse off at youse lot ..... just goes to show Kilted that are certain phrases in golf speak that are universal in all accents .... oh damnit I think I came up slightly shy..... was one that we used a lot

WTF @ Pepito :D ... sounds like a brand name for Tortillas .... oooooh I can't wait for you guys to start postin something other than pics of yerselves on holidays with da missus/girlfriend .... lets have more critical analysis !!!!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Dave Ireland said:
Laffin my arse off at youse lot ..... just goes to show Kilted that are certain phrases in golf speak that are universal in all accents .... oh damnit I think I came up slightly shy..... was one that we used a lot

WTF @ Pepito :D ... sounds like a brand name for Tortillas .... oooooh I can't wait for you guys to start postin something other than pics of yerselves on holidays with da missus/girlfriend .... lets have more critical analysis !!!!

Your swing is shite, how's that? :)

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
Your swing is shite, how's that? :)

LMAO ....... at least ya didn't slag me missus !! .....Me missus thinks me swing is shite too ..

'bout time ya posted pics of yer own swing IG . or did ya tape over them with clips of ya in yer mots nightie :D

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hey, where's Dave's video clip?

Don't tell me that it was that bad you had to remove it?

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
Hey, where's Dave's video clip?

Don't tell me that it was that bad you had to remove it?

LOL...'tis X-Rated ... only allowed post it after the watershed .... think it got lost on the changeover of server

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online