• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

De Chambeau melt down at Porsche Open

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Looks like he's lost without his compass. Woops! Guess it was a drafting compass, not a directional one. Maybe it was in his bag and had him going in circles.

His game came apart... totally. Looks like most if it was mental. He messed up a couple shots and never could get his mind right again. Reeks of spoiled brat mentality.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Wow!!

I tend to give folks a bit of a break under duress. Looks as if he shook the winners hand. Not sure what else he is supposed to do.

He was probably in a hurry to get to the range. :ninja:

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
That was def a token handshake. He's not in a good place, mentally. This game is about managing expectations and emotions. He's failing right now. Without help, he might melt right out of a job.

Agreed, but a handshake nonetheless.

Could not imagine how tough it would be to pay your mortgage playing golf.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Agreed, but a handshake nonetheless.

Could not imagine how tough it would be to pay your mortgage playing golf.
Yep - would have been a total dis to walk off. He's really seems stressed. I gotta wonder if there is something going on outside of golf or is he really a mental case. He's leading the event and is going to have a huge (by our standards) payday no matter what, so paying his mortgage doesn't seem like a plausible source of the stress. He is definitely struggling to hold it together. Maybe he should hang out with Dustin Johnson, do some Mary Jane and just learn to chill?:cool:

Last edited:

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
He is an advocate of the Golfing Machine by Homer Kelly.

🔥 Latest posts