• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Didn't play today but...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Went and hit balls for 2 hrs. Grabbed the shag bag and went to the field behind my house. I do this often but today I brought my flag. Hit my PW and 52* wedge, about 100 balls. Used my app "Map My Run" and according to that I walked 4mi (hit, shag, hit, shag: you get the idea).

Had a minor breakthrough with my swing, I narrowed my stance. I got caught up in thinking "big dude, wider stance" but I hit it much more consistent with a narrow stance.

Anyway, I'm very happy with the TM ATV wedges and the shafts (KBS tour) are very good. They give a towering ball flight but not ballooning, very consistent. Not sure how they compare to non OEM KBS shafts as the only other KBS shafts I've used are FST pro's (which I like).

Felt good but man I'm sore now!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I've narrowed my stance and swing more upright on my short clubs this season as well.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've narrowed my stance and swing more upright on my short clubs this season as well.
I'm surprised it worked as well as it did!

I've gotten to really enjoy my afternoons hitting balls in the field behind my house. Very relaxing and stress relieving.

🔥 Latest posts