• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DP World Tour Championship to Welcome Europe's Top 50 for Rolex Series 2019 Finale...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Tournament news from European Tour sponsor Rolex.

GENEVA, SWITZERLAND – The 50 elite players atop the European Tour's Race to Dubai Rankings Presented by Rolex will compete in the last Rolex Series event of 2019, the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai at Jumeirah Golf Estates from 21–24 November.

An increase in the ranking points available at the final three Rolex Series events – including the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai – gives the winner of that tournament an increased chance of claiming the title in the European Tour's season-long Race to Dubai.

Launched in 2017 on the 20th anniversary of Rolex's partnership with the European Tour, the Rolex Series showcases the highest quality golf and the international spirit of the game.

Jon Rahm​

That same year, in his first full season as a professional, Rolex Testimonee Jon Rahm won the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open and DP World Tour Championship, Dubai, prestigious events that were part of the inaugural Rolex Series.

After winning the Irish Open again earlier this year, the No. 2 in the Race to Dubai Rankings has an opportunity to repeat his twin successes from two years ago and capture a first Race to Dubai title.

The Spaniard said: "Rolex Series events are the most prestigious tournaments on the European Tour, and the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai is one of the biggest of those, so I am especially proud to be a former champion here and I am excited to return in 2019 with a chance to repeat history."

With enhanced ranking points available from the two Rolex Series events immediately preceding the DP World Tour Championship, all players in the top 70 have a chance to qualify for the season finale.​

Source: DP World Tour Championship to Welcome Europe's Top 50 for Rolex Series 2019 Finale Beginning November 21

🔥 Latest posts