• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dude, Robert Allenby got totally mugged!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Yes, they do. I don't see any scandal being attached to Jason Day, Steve Stricker, Matt Kuchar (and the list goes on) or prying into their private lives. It's how someone chooses to live privately.

Bingo.

FWIW, I used to be an Allenby supporter. He's commonly vilified on Australian golf internet discussion forums. People who don't know him, just give it to him at any opportunity. The way he's conducted himself with drunk-gate has certainly turned my opinion.

Don't get me wrong - Allenby screwed the pooch in this thing........the media just has my ire lately with DeflateGate, ToothGate and AllenbyGate. Let it go, people.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
papaD- Take your meds.... Yummmmm.... Puuuuddddinnngggg;)

When you live a public life you give up certain things (privacy) for other things (Notoriety, Cash).

I do not care about him, but will find it amusing if he made this up. Could you see him brought up on charges for filing a false police report...

All right............PapaD had some pudding. PapaD will put his teeth back in and take a Zoloft. Feeling better.............PapaD is OK.......PapaD is talking about himself in the 3rd person tho.............:eek:

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
All right............PapaD had some pudding. PapaD will put his teeth back in and take a Zoloft. Feeling better.............PapaD is OK.......PapaD is talking about himself in the 3rd person tho.............:eek:

papaD is a internet golfstar. papaD will ask random folks if they know who papaD is. papaD will overindulge in pudding and zoloft and say papaD was mugged. The truth is papaD fell and hit papaD's head.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
papaD is a internet golfstar. papaD will ask random folks if they know who papaD is. papaD will overindulge in pudding and zoloft and say papaD was mugged. The truth is papaD fell and hit papaD's head.
You have pictures of PaPaD all over the wall in your room, don't you?

Members online