• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dustin Johnson is a naughty naughty boy

Wayne Gretzky is ...

• Not amused

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Unimpressed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disconcerted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Report: Golf star Dustin Johnson hit with six-month ban from PGA Tour after testing positive for cocaine - NY Daily News

Dustin Johnson’s leave of absence, announced by the 30-year-old golfer on Thursday, coincides with a six-month suspension by the PGA Tour, as first reported by Golf.com on Friday, for a failed drug test for cocaine earlier this year.

Johnson, who last year got engaged to Paulina Gretzky, daughter of hockey legend Wayne Gretzky, has a reputation as a hard partier with several unconfirmed stories of his dabbling in drugs and extra-marital affairs circulating around the PGA Tour. He is said to have had two trysts with wives of PGA Tour players, including one that allegedly broke up the marriage of one Tour player.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
Not sure what the real story is. Golf channel reported that he was NOT suspended.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I gave it 30 seconds if thought and came to the conclusion that:

I just don't care

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm gonna start doing coke and banging my club partners wives.
I'll be spending most of my time at the retirement village from now on.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I'm gonna start doing coke and banging my club partners wives.
I'll be spending most of my time at the retirement village from now on.
The smell can be a little strong as you push the Depends aside... At least that's what I've heard. You can report back once you have a go at a couple of those "blue waffles".

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
DJ banged their wives. Allegedly.
Oh I see. I didn't realize they names the guys...damn.

Honestly who do you blame in that situation? Unless he got them drink/high and took advantage if them they are at least part to blame correct? It takes two to tango and it sounds like, if true, those wives had some skank in them.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Oh I see. I didn't realize they names the guys...damn.

Honestly who do you blame in that situation? Unless he got them drink/high and took advantage if them they are at least part to blame correct? It takes two to tango and it sounds like, if true, those wives had some skank in them.

I agree totally with BigJim on this one, but it's a pretty crazy and awkward situation either way. It seems like the thing to do in "hollywood." It will be interesting to see how this plays out

🔥 Latest posts