• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Easter Special

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
For my friends on Shottalk a decent deal. I have been out with this twice and just can't get the feel for it so here it is. Im just looking to get back what I have into it and cover shipping. Looking for $135 shipped. No headcover, no wrench but you can just use a star wrench. Its in really good shape except for the pain nick shown. It even has a really decent shaft.

I bought it from Global Golf and it has the ARP on the serial #. That stands for Asset Recovery Program. I looked it up on 3balls, its basically a custom order that was either never picked up or picked up, hit a few times and returned. No biggie, still covered by TM warranty.

PM if interested!

TaylorMade R1 TP w W | eBay

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
When I clicked the link, it had pics. Maybe it was just timing?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
"ALL classified ads require current pictures accompanying them."
-R35

I will admit that I don't see any rule stating you can't link to an ebay ad, though. I won't drag this out any longer... my post was more tongue-in-cheek than anything. I'm kind of a jerk that way... just ask my wife.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
"ALL classified ads require current pictures accompanying them."
-R35

I will admit that I don't see any rule stating you can't link to an ebay ad, though. I won't drag this out any longer... my post was more tongue-in-cheek than anything. I'm kind of a jerk that way... just ask my wife.
Ok, I see the problem. Not being rude, but read the sentence after the one you quoted in Rock's thread. It allows pics to be hosted offsite or on, so ebay pics are acceptable if they're new pics of the actual items. At least, that's how I read it.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
We had this discussion, probably in that thread, about linking to eBay. I was adamant that we should be allowed to because it's a PITA to do an eBay ad and one here.

Anyway, I only post ads here as a courtesy. Nothing much sells.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yes, they can be hosted off-site (instagram, photobucket, etc) but the sentence I quoted states that the pics(s) must accompany the ad posted on ShotTalk. I read that as: the ad must have a picture of the item(s) in the ad itself.

Either way, carry on. May you successfully ho your club, Jim. :)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Somebody buy this thing! $135 shipped is a good price for this! I have to sell for at least $160 on the bay to break even!

🔥 Latest posts