• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Epon 210 KGK Forged Wedge

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Just got this new wedge. Really nice.

awww.golftoimpress.com_wp_content_gallery_epon_golf_210kgx_epon_210kgx.jpg

awww.golftoimpress.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_04_Epon_210_KGX_wedges.jpg

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Sweet looking wedge. How's it perform? Also, does it have the box grooves or the v grooves?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Beautiful wedge indeed.

How does it perform?
Do they spin enough?

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Ordered it 3/4 inches longer than standard, 52 degree loft with the Nippon 950 lightweight steel shaft with R Flex. This wedge is just beautifully finished, lines up to the target well, has a very classic, comfortable look at address and with the 14 degree bounce, stops on a dime despite the new grooves. I never dreamed of spending quite so much on a wedge, but after all the years playing it was time for something special. Still learning all the ways to employ this stick, but am having fun using it on long chips as well as short and long pitches. I'm a 7.9 handicap index and purchased the Epon Gap to replace my Ping ISI BeCu Gap that I had in the bag forever. It took a lot of heart to make the change, but am very satisfied and feel this club is well worth it in terms of quality, customization and playability.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Great looking wedge, MyBlu!

Great looking dog, too! Post some pics up of him/her...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Re: Here's the Dog...Josh

Beautiful dog! Our chocolate is 10 months old today. Love her to death, but this puppy phase can really be a pain some times!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Re: Here's the Dog...Josh

Beautiful dog! Our chocolate is 10 months old today. Love her to death, but this puppy phase can really be a pain some times!

With Chocolates, expect the 'puppy' stage to end around 8 years old...in human years.

My uncle had a chocolate that was crazy hyper till he was very old. I hear most of the pure bred chocolates are like that.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.