• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Face control

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Sad-dog-face.jpeg

I'm sure you guys will make up for it this summer.
:(

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
LOL...I would, but I just saw the weather in Illinois on the Weather Channel. We should just both move Arizona and be Greg's golfin' buddy:)
Yeah for now but in the summer he said they had 100 straight days over 100*. F That!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
LOL...I would, but I just saw the weather in Illinois on the Weather Channel. We should just both move Arizona and be Greg's golfin' buddy:)
That is a f'ing fantastic idea! I have never played golf in AZ and would love to. I have a great Aunt that lives on a golf course in Phoenix too. I plan on getting out there soon but every time we take a vacation, my wife wants to go to the ocean.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
It gets hot as hell, but the humidity stays below 15% often in the single digits.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
That is a f'ing fantastic idea! I have never played golf in AZ and would love to. I have a great Aunt that lives on a golf course in Phoenix too. I plan on getting out there soon but every time we take a vacation, my wife wants to go to the ocean.
Stick with the ocean.

Dry heat = better than humidity.
Definitely! 104 in Phoenix is far more tolerable than 104 in Portland.

🔥 Latest posts