• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Faldo bagging TEE at the Sr. Open

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Maybe this will shed some light to everyone about how damn good these FW's are. I hope he wins.

R35
faldoCB2.jpg

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I hope he wins as well not because of the TEE but because he was the greatest golfer of a genaration at the time I started playing golf as a junior. He should be Sir Nick Faldo for me. :)

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
He cannot putt. He may hit the Tee great but I don't see him winning. I am pulling for him, but I don't think he can make enough putts.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well, I'll root for him considering its his premier event.

jkilla217

May 25, 2007
He cannot putt. He may hit the Tee great but I don't see him winning. I am pulling for him, but I don't think he can make enough putts.

i think he'll make the same amount as everyone else....about 18 a round :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
That's all?? I thought it said "Faldo TEE bagging at the SR. Open" Now that would be something.... :laugh:

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
Faldo was my favorite player to watch as a kid and I tried to copy his swing. His swing is some what short but its simple and effective.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
That's all?? I thought it said "Faldo TEE bagging at the SR. Open" Now that would be something.... :laugh:

Dammit! Now I have to clean beer off my LCD monitor! :real angry:

:biglol:

🔥 Latest posts