• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fantasy Football 2015

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Sorry Nick, but I'm out. I've decided not to play any FF this year. I might not even run my survival league this year either.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My daughter and son-in-law play FF every season. SIL is an avid sports fan. Daughter is, but not quite as "hooked" as her husband. Last year, he chirped at her all season because she wouldn't follow his advice on who to play and who to bench. He kept telling her how many errors she was making in her choices. At the end of the season, she won the league... and a nice sum of money... while he placed something like tenth. If you need to get him riled on the golf course to catch up a few strokes, just ask him about last year's FF as he's just about ready to hit off a tee box. Only downside is that you'll probably be spending time looking for his ball he'll be so rattled!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My daughter and son-in-law play FF every season. SIL is an avid sports fan. Daughter is, but not quite as "hooked" as her husband. Last year, he chirped at her all season because she wouldn't follow his advice on who to play and who to bench. He kept telling her how many errors she was making in her choices. At the end of the season, she won the league... and a nice sum of money... while he placed something like tenth. If you need to get him riled on the golf course to catch up a few strokes, just ask him about last year's FF as he's just about ready to hit off a tee box. Only downside is that you'll probably be spending time looking for his ball he'll be so rattled!!!!

This is a deja vu story for me. Our daughter and SIL that live in Idaho each have their own team. He used to give her lots of advice - right up until the last two seasons when she won the league. Drives him nuts. That's my girl!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I get bored with it after week 1 and give up....

I can't keep up with who is playing who and who is hurt and whose wife left them for punching her in the face...too much stress for me. I have a tough enough time just remember where my kids are most times.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I get bored with it after week 1 and give up....

I can't keep up with who is playing who and who is hurt and whose wife left them for punching her in the face...too much stress for me. I have a tough enough time just remember where my kids are most times.
Have you seen my kids? I can't find any of them!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
doesn't seem like football should even be in our minds yet....it's 89 freaking degrees outside...and i live in the frozen tundra...

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
No, but I heard Arizona Cardinals got a new coach who's more man than you'll ever be.
coach.jpg

🔥 Latest posts