• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favre pullin a Tiger...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I don't know many details, but it's starting to sound bad. He could've retired gracefully from Green Bay and forever been a legend, but nooooooo, fricking idiot decides to keep himself under the microscope and send pics of his genitals to (if I heard this right) A FRICKIN REPORTER! He will end this season one of two ways: 1)injury during season OR 2)throwing an int. to end the season... again... like he has a few times in the past. Brett, if you're reading this, you will get everything you have coming to you. Even with Moss. Moron.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I don't know many details, but it's starting to sound bad. He could've retired gracefully from Green Bay and forever been a legend, but nooooooo, fricking idiot decides to keep himself under the microscope and send pics of his genitals to (if I heard this right) A FRICKIN REPORTER! He will end this season one of two ways: 1)injury during season OR 2)throwing an int. to end the season... again... like he has a few times in the past. Brett, if you're reading this, you will get everything you have coming to you. Even with Moss. Moron.

Not that this makes it ok, she was in Playboy and chances are she dressed the part on the sidelines. Same deal with that Mexican reporter, Ines or something like that. I saw her story on MSN and did a search on her. Talk about making a good dog break his leash, holy mackeral. What did she expect from a locker room if she dressed like that???

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here's that reporter I was talking about...:wow:

ines-sainz3.jpg

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I just can't wait to see how this all plays out. Will Goodell be the disciplinarian with someone he very warm to? Hmm...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I just can't wait to see how this all plays out. Will Goodell be the disciplinarian with someone he very warm to? Hmm...

I'd say he has to otherwise he loses all credibility in my eyes and hopefully in the eyes of the fans and players.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
She's a bad, bad girl. Her and her friends need a good talking to.

jenn-sterger3.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
She's a bad, bad girl. Her and her friends need a good talking to.

jenn-sterger3.jpg

Maybe that's what Favre was trying to do, set her straight. You know since he's old enough to be her dad maybe he was concerned! :)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I'd like to see Favre suspended for a couple games, want to bet he would retire right then and there? Guy is going goofy as he gets older.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
And here is a link to some pics of the one Favre texted...exactly what am I supposed to think in this situation? NO its not right but damn, really?

jenn sterger - Google Search
Honestly, I cant blame him on that one. If I had a chance, Id try to get with her too. Besides, she looks a lot like his wife except younger, firmer and more endowed.
Hopefully Favre gets suspended for at least 4 games and the Vikings miss the playoffs. That exactly what he deserves.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Honestly, I cant blame him on that one. If I had a chance, Id try to get with her too. Besides, she looks a lot like his wife except younger, firmer and more endowed.
Hopefully Favre gets suspended for at least 4 games and the Vikings miss the playoffs. That exactly what he deserves.

I get texting the woman, but texting her a picture of your junk? Is that how guys pick up on women these days? Doesn't he realize that he is a world class athlete that is rich and to some women I imagine he would be good looking. Doesn't he have enough going for him? Sending a picture of your junk? Really? I think he's taken one to many snaps from center and been hit in the head one to many times.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Posting the pics is really odd, i think Favre might actually have a few screws loose. And what's really funny is didn't this chick use the phrase "creepy old guy" to describe Favre? That's not getting shot down, that's just straight up nuked.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'd say he has to otherwise he loses all credibility in my eyes and hopefully in the eyes of the fans and players.

He has credibility?

I'd be curious to see if Favre does have a bit of brain damage. Think about it, he played in the league about 15 years before concussions were having attention called to them.

Members online

No members online now.