• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Few pics of my course

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I paced off that fairway today... actually 14yds. wide, lol. I split it with the 3W then the pin was behind the front mound/bunker. I hit a PW right on it then see it go skipping across and off the back. Yep, I hit the damn sprinkler head on the fringe. Weird day. Hit 2 flagsticks, almost made a hole in one.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I think we can finally play straight up Ez. And I'm done school for the summer. Let's play!

If nsherman is in, I'm going to find some time. I have daddy duty every other weekend, so I should be getting a free pass from the Mrs soon.

I think I can do it in 1 day, if I leave at like 5am, play golf, then drive home after I win my meal ;)

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think we can finally play straight up Ez. And I'm done school for the summer. Let's play!

PM me anytime man. If you have weekdays then we should get together for sure. We can walk any weekday or get a cart on Tues. or Thurs. for $50 at Valley. I don't mind going somewhere else either. In fact, they will be aerating the greens next week so I probably will. They also said that they have to grow the rough back out for warming temps coming. So by the end of this month it'll be 3" rough and greens running at 12. Might need a 64* wedge soon.
icon10.gif

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Liverpool Golf Club Web Site - home course and practice facility.

The Australian Golf Club - my state sqaud's home course.

Hey Kasch,

Great to see another Aussie on here, I see that you've got some game too.

Liverpool looks nice, reminds me of the sandbelt courses of Melbourne. Love the look of the 8th hole too, would love to play a round there and I think I'd be pretty damn happy if I broke 80!

The Australian obviously speaks for itself. Lucky bugger!

Are you on staff with any companies? I'm assuming not from your bag setup but you never know. Let me know if your ever in south-west Vic (highly unlikely I know) and I'd love to get a game in with ya!
Cheers
LH

kasch

Apr 23, 2009
Hey Lefty,

I'm based in NSW most of the time, normally only travel interstate for the bigger amatuer tournaments.

Liverpool is truly an oasis in sydney.. It's the site of the NSW Open and such, so it has a reputation as one of the better tracks around. The Australian, yeah, not much has to be said. It's an honour going there with the team every few weeks.

As of this moment, no, i'm not on staff with any companies. At only age 18, i've been looking to possibly stay amatuer and head to the US collegiate system to further my game. The other option is Asian q-school later down the track, but i'm not in a hurry to rush into anything.

The game sounds good, if im headed to victoria at all i'll try to remember to drop you a PM on here to organise something.

Happy golfing!

🔥 Latest posts