• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fingers crossed...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I was NOT AT ALL impressed with Oregon. Watching the game I got the sense that any team with a decent defense would be able to stop them.

K State didn't impress me either, I don't understand how the talking heads could say both teams would handle ND easily. ND's defense is sick!

I also don't understand how they would be a 10 point dog against Bama, is Bama THAT good? I haven't seen them play.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Bring on the SEC or whoever will play the Irish in the National Championship!!!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Alabama has to get by Georgia first and the SEC Championship game is played in the Georgia Dome if I'm not mistaken.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, K-State did all they needed to... except beat Baylor. Most schools would kill for an 11-2 season with a BCS bowl. The disappointment, however, is fervent in Manhattan.

Looks like ND/'Bama for the NCS. KSU/Oregon in the Fiesta. Oklahoma/Florida in the Sugar. Not a fan of either of the teams playing for the NCS... Sorry, DFH!!!! Will root for it to end in a tie. Don't like the chances of KSU against the Ducks. The Cats defense will need to play much better than they have against a number of teams, this year, or Oregon will win in a blowout.

Best news of yesterday was seeing Nebraska get blown out. The "Hucksters" deserve every beat down they get.

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Hey DFH, not that my Pac-12 is doing any good, but after tonight the SEC will be 2-4.

Against quality top teams (not counting Miss State). Clemson and Louisville deserved their spots and were matched up against fairly equal opponents. Florida showed their mediocre offense and their offensive turnovers put their defense in a bind against a great Louisville offense.

LSU game was amazing and Clemson managed to come out on top.

Only disappointing game played so far is Florida. (For me) I didn't expect Mississippi State to do much considering how their season ended up after starting out 5-0.

Ole Miss game will be a toss up. The National Championship will go Bama's way I believe. Not just my bias speaking. I truly believe Notre Dame's offense isn't ready for our Defensive line and Linebackers. Their only chance is to look at LSU, Texas A&M and Georgia QBs and exploit our CBs. I don't think Notre Dame has the QB that those three schools do to make it happen.

We will see soon though.

By the way your numbers are wrong:

Wins:
Vanderbilt
South Carolina
Georgia

Losses:
Mississippi State
LSU
Florida

🔥 Latest posts

Members online