• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finished PICTURES of the TVC!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Early this morning I received pictures of the new TVC driver from TourSwing...these were taken at the foundry at around 1:30am...their time...they are on their way here to us now!

The Face:
Smoked Ti coating

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_face.jpg

The Sole:
Smoked Ti Coating....as you all voted, simple understated graphics....employing the same color scheme voted most popular.

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_sole.jpg

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_sole2.jpg

sole.jpg

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_sole1.jpg

The Crown:
Again, deep, rich and elegant....no bizarre or busy crown graphics.

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_crown.jpg

However, we DID get a few people who liked one of the early prototype pictures that highlighted the body style and gave it "Fangs". For those people, TourSwing decided to make a limited edition run of..."the Fangs"

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_fangs.jpg
View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_face.jpg

Attachments

• awww.indacupgolf.com_face.JPG
    43 bytes · Views: 98

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Pretty subtle. I prefer the head without the fangs, personally.

What's up with the dots on the face? I don't get what those are supposed to represent or do.

R35

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Rock-

Scorelines and dots, images...etc serve no physical purpose on a driver...

matter of fact, these are laser marks...not engraved...these on this face were designed for player feedback..

So when you hit the ball, look at the ball impression on the face, you can see how close to or far from center you were...the dots and lines act as guidelines

Again, they offer no effects on ball flight.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Ya know, if it was me, I'd got the SMT route and have a scoreless face....but feedback is people feel more comfortable with scorelines on the faces...even when the material is so thin, adding actual score lines is impractical....(hence the laser etching).

But, it's one of those things golfers, seem to not let go of.

Golfers have always been resistant to change.....years ago, as you all may know, when golf started going away from Hickory shafts and started hitting steel....at that time, the "Purists" didn't wanna see steel shafts...so the manufacturers, made them with rubber wood color sheaths to LOOK like wood.

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I think I'm going to try one (if for no other reason than to support a sponsor) - shape is a little funny, but I think it looks pretty sharp - Rory, you'll have email in a few minutes

Members online

No members online now.